Wednesday 24 September 2014

Blue Car, Grey Day

Hello.  Welcome.  I think Autumn has arrived.  A little sun today but mostly grey and wet and damp.  It's starting to feel like the year is closing in.  I hope we aren't going to get frost any time soon, but you never know.  Got to keep an eye on the big pumpkin that will be the star of my harvest festival at the end of October.  Wouldn't want him to get frosty.  

Been working on a manly make.  Not always the easiest but I combined the picture inspiration over at Korthobby, the sketch from YNS and the theme of manly cards with navy over at Mark's Finest Papers.  I think they go very well together......



Both the greeting and the car are Kort og Godt stamps stamped using ColorBox Arctic Deep chalk.  I used a navy card as the base and added cut panels from DoCrafts Wellington and Chronology pp collections.  I added a ribbon and some metal charms from Korthobby.  I think these have been discontinued which is a pity cos they make really nice accents on male cards.  I am hoarding my last few.  The sentiment translates as big and warm congratulations.  Sounds better in Norwegian!!  Or maybe my English is getting rusty ROFL.  

Joining the fun at
Korthobby September Utfordring - Bildeinspirasjon
YNS Challenge 16 - Sketch
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 230 - Masculine, Use Navy
Papirdokkene Utfordring 62 - Gratulasjonskort med Sterke Farger

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit.  Hope the week is going well for you.  Hugz

7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Love the vintage Really nice card Thanks for sharing at MFP SF&F........Lis

Dangina Martinez said...

Yes Autumn is here and I am so excited about the beautiful backgrounds I'll get in my outdoor photos! This is my Favorite time of the year.
I hope your Pumpkin doesn't frost. I would love to see the award and photos.
Your Masculine card is fabulous! I am so bad at this. I take like a week on each male card, lol. Yours looks amazing and the vintage automobile is so awesome!
Xo, Dangina

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

Janis said...

Fabulous old vintage car image!!! Wonderful layers!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lisenblogg said...

Så fint kort du har laget! Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos korthobby! Lykke til !:-) Klem fra meg!

Lisenblogg said...

Realy Nice card! Thank you for sharing vith us at Korthobby!
Lisen :)

Jingle said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes Week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!