Friday 14 November 2014

A Quick Trip To The Orient

Hello.  Welcome.  I'm back!  The trip to England was hectic.  The trip home was just a series of bizarre events that would make a great Mr Bean movie but don't ever happen in the real world!  Yeah, right!!  Needless to say it's nice to be home.  It's been a busy day of trying to get back into the usual routine whilst feeling decidedly crappy.  I caught a cold in the UK and it's still hanging around.  I really wanted to try and make a little something so I thought I'd do some quick makes for the Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.  They want to see some oriental card candy so I have gone really simple with stamping and embossing. 



The little fan is from Hero Arts Asian Elements stamp set.  The other stamps are from PaperArtsy LPC022 stamp set.  I embossed in black on red card and fussy cut the images.  Quick and simple little embellishments for an oriental themed card.  

Joining the fun at

Off to make myself a lemsip and get an early night.  Thanks for your visit.  Hugz

7 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Wonderful Asian card candy - ready to go on a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends this week.

Monika Reeck said...

Gail
I cant believe
that you have the same Hero Arts fan
cooool ornament you made
and I have answered your mail :)
thanks for visiting me...hope you have nice trip..
Hugs, Monika

Pat said...

Great set of Oriental Candy. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends this week.

brenda said...

The idea of you am Mr Bean on a bizarre trip brought a smile to my face Gail.

Love your Oriental creations and in such rich colours. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Karen McAlpine said...

Ha ha. Mr Bean is a hoot...hope your trip was not as bad as his... Really neat idea to make these little embellishments. They will look great on your cards. Thank you for sharing your creative projects with us at the FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenge.

Craftyfield said...

What a creative use of small stamps! Love your oriental inspired make. Thanks you for joining us at the FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenge.

Unknown said...

Love anything Oriental Gail, the black and red is very striking, you've made some fantastic embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.
Irene x