Sunday 23 November 2014

Fa La La La La

Hello.  Welcome.  I seem to be on a bit of a tag extravaganza at the moment.  Saw these lovely xmas tags by Anneke over at the PaperArtsy blog and thought I'd give them a go.   Really liking the grey and red combo.  


I started by cutting my tags from charcoal grey card and then I sponged on some pale grey acrylic


I spritzed the tags with sparkle shimmer mist and then stamped with the leaf stamp from PaperArtsy USNT4 set and Memento London Fog.  I added some white paper at the bottom.


I didn't have red/white tape so I have used bits of DCWV papers.  The tree is from PaperArtsy SIEN10F, the car is a sizzix die cut coloured with the same pale grey paint and stamped with the brickwork stamp from PaperArtsy HP1105.  The mistletoe is a Kaisercraft stamp.  And the greeting went a little bit wrong LOL.  I added some stitching with a red sharpie and some rhinestones.  


The tree is a MemoryBox die wraped with embroidery cotton.  more DCWV paper and a Kaisercraft greeting.  Then I went a little mad and did some stitching around the edge.  


The same mistletoe stamp and another KC greeting.  The deer is a Spellbinders die.  Build a Deer.  I had a slight challenge with his legs!!  Sorted in the end.  A bit of embroidery thread around his neck and he's good to go.  The tag ties are all from the 'pretty wool' box.  


Quite pleased with my grey and red trio.  

Joining the fun at

Thanks for your visit.  Hugz

10 comments:

Deepti said...

What a fab set of tag :) love the red and grey and great textures too :)

Hazel Agnew said...

Absolutely love them. Gorgeous! X

Lucy Edmondson said...

Your tags are adorable, Gail, love the colour combos and the improvisations!

Lucy x

Kay Wallace said...

A great color combination to bring us a triptych of tags! Exceptional work, Gail!!

Anneke said...

Wow, a beautiful set of tags!!!!! Glad I could inspire you! Thanks for taking part in the PaperArtsy November Challenge!

Sarah B said...

these are so cute - love the pop of red against the grey and white x

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful tags. You really rocked that background.

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful trio of tags! The paper instead of washi works very well and I love the colour scheme.

Darcy Marshall said...

These are so much fun, love them especially the deer.

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful tags!!!!!