Wednesday 17 December 2014

Outside the Box

Hello.  Welcome.  I still have a couple of xmas cards to make but couldn't resist using this cute doggy stamp that arrived from DRS today.  Their challenge is Sing It To Me, be inspired by a song.  The first thing that sprang to mind was 'How Much is That Doggie in The Window?' and it goes a bit like this.



I decided to make a doghouse with windows.  It ended up a very tall doghouse.  I used Poppystamps Madison House dies for the windows and the roof.  The bell over the door is part of Poppystamps Antique Lamp Post.  I cut all these pieces from gold mirror card.  I masked and stamped Doggy Dillema, once for the top window, many times for the bottom one.  So, how much is that doggie in the window?  The one with the waggley tail??



I put my very tall dog house on a white card and added some white glitter hills, because after all, it is that time of the year LOL

My puppies are joining the fun at
DRS Designs Challenge 152 - Sing It To Me
Poppystamps Challenge 3 - Sparkle and Shine
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Winter Inspiration
Stampotique Designers Challenge 176 - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit, especially at this very busy time.  I hope your preparations for the silly season are going well.  Hugz

7 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

How much, you ask? Priceless! I have never seen such an adorable dog house (store). That die and your choice of gold really set the stage here for something very special, Gail. And, yes, your pooches are priceless! Thanks so very much for inspiring us at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this month!

Sandra said...

Love this doghouse! The door is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Jo Nevill said...

This is gorgeous !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and Happy Christmas !

Jo x

Basement Stamper said...

very cute dog house, adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

Caryn said...

What a fabulous card - I love seeing through the little windows!!
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

massofhair said...

Love your Doggie House Gail it is fab and the gold pieces add the bling factor perfectly:-) xxx

*Arwen* said...

Awesome project!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

I wish you a Happy New Year!

xx Arwen