Friday 12 December 2014

The Boys In Blue

Hello.  Welcome.  When making my banner I realised that these would make lovely tags for a small gift or even tree ornaments.   So I cut some in blue.  Don't they look cute.  


I've used Sizzix Snow set of dies with co-ordinating Hero Arts stamps.  I've left the ribbons long so they can get tied on the tree, or stuck to a present.  These are fun and quick.  Just what we need at this busy time of year.  I think I may have to go and make some more of these since my tree is going to be blue and gold and these will fit perfectly.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a fun evening.  Hugz

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Love your cute and eye-catching tags! The glitter and ribbons are lovely! Way to use all those dies! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Bling It On” Challenge! PS: thanks for stopping by my blog, too!