Friday 3 July 2015

Glitter Party

Hello.  Welcome.  Hope you are having a wonderful friday.  Any plans for the weekend?  We have been invited to a BBQ tomorrow.  Hope this hot, hot weather holds.  I am joining a few challenge with this ATC.  I've used Waffle Flower colours, and MFP wanted us to sponge our own stripes.  What fun



It's not the best picture!  I had a glitter glue moment.  It was a big moment!!  I used a yellow ATC and sponged Distress Cracked Pistachio using two post-it notes as masks.  Then I stamped and embossed Crafty Individuals Puffin on teal card and cut a sizzix Party from the same card.  I added some irridescent glitter glue to the sentiment and the puffin's beak and a few gold sequins.   Then I decided it needed a little more and covered the whole thing, sans Puffin, in the glitter glue.  Then I thought, 'how you gonna get a photo of all that blingyness now then??!!'   

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 268
Waffle Flower Challenge
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Stars or Stripes
Crafty Individuals Challenge - Face Value

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

14 comments:

Barbie said...

What a great ATC...Let's party. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, your glitter comment had me giggling!!! Glitter is SO hard to photograph...he's really cute [she???] & deserves to paarrty with all that shimmer happening....hope the weather holds for your BBQ, too:):)

Stampsnob. said...

Okay! I am ready for the PARTY I like the back ground Thank you for sharing at MFP SFF>>>>>>>>>>Lis

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Cool design, looks fabulous.

Flo Langley said...

Luffin the Puffin! Wonderful party feel with the addition of the glitter and sequins. I was hoping someone would make something with this stamp. Its perfect for the challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with the Crafty Individuals Challenge Gail.
Florence x

Jean Hardy said...

What a bright and cheerful summer design, great for the hot weather parties and bbq's. Nice stripes too. Thanks for joining in the CI July Challenge. Jean x

Jean Hardy said...

Summer party sunshine and bbq's, and puffins! Great happy make with lovely stripes. Thanks for joining in the CI July Challenge. Jean x

Scrapmate said...

A glittertastic ATC with great summer colours.

Cocofolies said...

A vely lovely ATC Gail!! Made me smile... :D
Thank you for your participation to our CI challenge, I'm always happy to discover your makes :) Coco x

Shelly said...

Super fun! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

maggie said...

A happy, summery atc.

Sylvie Collet said...

A lovely and fun ATC gail!
Thanks a lot for joining in the CI challenge this month.
Hugs,
Sylvie

Christine said...

I love all that blingyness! You can never have too much bling! Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

Daniele said...

loving all that glitter, thanks for joining us at Crafty Individuals
hugs