Saturday 15 August 2015

These Is For Dancing

Hello.  Welcome.  Summer didn't last.  Grey skies and rain.  Mojo on holiday.  Feeling uninspired.  What's on my desk?  Birthday stamps and a cow die.  This one's a bit unisex, but I'm going to call it Manly.  I mean, she's a fine looking lady.  Should have given her some eyelashes to bat.  Who wouldn't like a Moo-Hoo from her.  

  
Using my Big Shot I cut my grey base card with SSS stitched rectangle die.  I paper pieced Cheery Lynn''s Clarabell the Cow and used Cheery Lynn Old Barn Board to cut the floor.  I stamped and black embossed a sentiment from Rubber Dance Happy Birthday set.  

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 197 - Back to Nature
Unruly Paperarts August RAQ - Manly
DRU Challenge 31 - Great Outdoors 
Hjerteboden Juli Utfordring - Alt er Lov
Papirplanetens August Utfordring - Alt Går
Scrappehjertet Utfordring #12


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

8 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Another fabulous design Gail, love it.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, I just LOVE this! That cow is hilarious! I sure would love a moo-hoo from her!

Darlene said...

AWESOME creation using this fun new CLD die! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘THE GREAT OUTDOORS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

shulsart said...

Gail, you are having a lot of fun with your word animals. Your cow is adorable, especially the black and white and what a fun sentiment. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge

Eva said...

OMG, how cute is this!!! I just love how you pieced the cow together, it's just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck!

Leslie Miller said...

I just love this new Cheery Lynn die, and what a FUN card it makes! I think it's great for a guy or a girl. Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation in our Dies R Us Great Outdoors challenge!

Darnell said...

Oh, my goodness, Gail, you have your own fabulous farm animal on parade over here! I SO need to go off and buy that Clara Bell! She is beyond fabulous!! I just love how you paper-pieced her in black and white and her very large Howdy brand is so stylin'! I am karacking up over her udders and her pink hair and her googly eyes! Well done!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Bibi Lindahl said...

Teehee, this is such a funny card - I love it!!!
Thank you for using one of my birthday stamps - looks great on your manly moo-moo card!
♥♥♥