Wednesday 3 February 2016

One, Two Three, Many

Hello.  Welcome.  February, the month of Love.  And purification, according to the Romans.  So I've gone with love, and cat, and combined two of my favourite stamps in a simple card with a touch of pink.



This is Penny Black How Do I Love Thee? and a Rubber Dance Stamps sentiment from the Happy Birthday set.   I stamped and embossed and coloured with distress inks and my waterbrush.  It was going to be one layer but my card was a bit lightweight and didn't appreciate the water part, so I mounted on a hot pink base.  

Just a couple of public service announcements.  The new Rubber Dance Challenge is up and running and there is also a GIVEAWAY so hop over and check it out.  Better hurry...

The sign ups for the Card Chain Challenge are open for another couple of days.  You know you want to.....  If you need a little push to join the fun check out the January reveal.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 132 - Hurra For Deg
PBSC January - Anything Goes badge in my sidebar :->
Show Us Your Pussies - Cats Only Challenge #3
Papirlosjen Utfordring 1 - Favoritt 
The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge

15 comments:

Anita Sæterdal said...

I do realy like your card, I admire anyone who can create cards whitout flowers, bacause I cant. :) Thanks for enter the challange at Papirlosjen.

Anita

Virginia L. said...

This is so sweet! Love the coloring and details, Gail! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Brita said...

Love your card. Fab coloring. And the RubberDance stamps are so nice. Thanks for joining us at NSHK.
DT-Brita

Etsuko said...

Lovely card, cute his hearts trunks too!! xx

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lovey card, Gail! Thank you for promoting my Giveaway and February challenge! ♥ And of course, for using one of my birthday stamps :)

ike said...

Eeeee ! Doesn't he look so cute in his heart panties :-) A super fun card.
Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges #3.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Kay Wallace said...

A super b'day card, Gail! Not a fan of pink, but I do like it here. Both are great stamps and together are perfect!

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a fun card, love the cat.
Julie x

Darnell said...

That cat lover boy is a hoot, Gail! What a fun, fun Valentine!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Okay, well, it's not a Valentine, but it could be with a different sediment. That's how long my short-term memory is any more and since it took .00003 seconds to scroll down to the comment box, I forgot it was a birthday card. Sigh. It's still fantastic!!

Elisabeth said...

Stilig kort. Tøft:-) Tusen takk for at du deltar i papirlosjen sin Favoritt utfordring :-) Klem DT-Elisabeth

Annelen said...

Skikkelig stilig kort. Takk for at du er med i utfordringa til Papirlosjen.
Klem Annelen

Greta said...

This is so cute & I love the hot pink mat! Glad you joined us at PBSC, Gail!

Rushd Lady said...

Finally, somebody who understands about pink cats. I painted a pinky-rose, tiger-striped wooden cat shelf one time for my mother-in-law's birthday and she just did not get it! grin!

Kathy said...

Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge. Pink cats are the cutest!