Monday 14 October 2013

A Little Jingle

Hi.  Welcome.  Just a quick little post cos I was playing with a stamp I found the other day in the bottom of the stash and inspiration struck.  



I've used Hero Arts Stunning Snowflake stamp.  I stamped on pale blue card, embossed with white and cut out using Crafts-Too Frames 7 dies.  I layered the top layer on foam pads and added some Distress Ink Salty Ocean.  I also added some iridescent glitter glue to the dots on the top layer, although that doesn't show so well.  The little label is a pre-printed one which I cut with the smallest die in the set to match it in.  Quick and simple, just what we need at Christmas.

Joining the fun at
A Blog Named Hero Challenge 34 - You Better Shape Up
Me and Mine BtCR - September total 32
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a Rubber Stamp
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October

Thanks for dropping by.  Leave a little love as you pass by and maybe you will be a lucky candy winner. 

6 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Oh that is just inspired! Love it! Thank you for joining in Beat the Christmas Rush - 32 is a fab total. :o)
Sue x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) the colours, shape and whole design is stunning !! LOVE this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love that shape and the colors too
bibiana

Kay Wallace said...

I just love it when one item can inspire me to create something I would not have otherwise created! This card is a beautiful example of just such a moment--for you! A great stamp, Gail, and I love that touch of gold!!

Hazel said...

This is gorgeous - thanks for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

Tina said...

What a gorgeous card. I just love how you used the dies here and white embossing is gorgeous on the blue BG. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.