Thursday 31 October 2013

More Than Hectic

Hello.  Welcome.  I promised you the winners of my candy today but you wouldn't believe the day I've had.  One of those nothing goes right days.  A big pity because today is the day, my actual blogaversary and there has been so little time for crafting!!  Typical.  So there will be a slight delay, hope to have it all sorted tomorrow.  As long as I can work out how to work Mr Random.........   How difficult can it be????


Just thought I'd share a card I made for my nephew.  I was wrapping presents and had some torn edges and thought hmmm...  So this is a blue base with some playing cards, ripped wrapping paper and some preprinted sentiments.  

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope to have happy news for you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Happy birthday to your blog, Gail! And, yes, some days are like that! Take a breath...we will still all be here tomorrow! Mwah!

Lin said...

Fun collage birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Love the cards mixed in with the ripped paper. Great card for your nephew. Hope everything settled down for you. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card for a boy, love the collage with the playing cards.

Sylv xx