Tuesday 8 October 2013

Pin This

Hello.  Welcome.  I think this is a fun time of year.  All weirdness allowed.  The cuter the better.  I admit to being a bit technologically challenged.  I just want to sit down at my laptop, blog or check my emails and then get on with other things.  I sometimes feel I have beamed onto another planet.  I don't facebook and really don't understand how to tweet, flickr, bip, bop or pin.  I'm not sure my cute little voodoo doll gets it either.....



The Voodoo doll image is from Sketchoo, the skulls from Crafty Moments.  I coloured the image with Memory Markers and cut him out.  I was going to put him on a fancy background but I placed him on this ATC to check size and thought he looked good, so there he is.  The pins are a cocktail stick coloured silver with my Pilot Silver Marker.  I cut it in half and added a skull with glossy accents.  One Voodoo Doll, ready to Pin!

My voodoo cutie is joining the fun at
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 104 - Voodoo Dolls or Stitching
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Something Blue
Country View Challenges - Something Spooky

Thanks for dropping by.  Leave me some love for a chance at this candy and if you would like to join my ATC swap you will find details on the same post.

5 comments:

Denice said...

LOL, an adorable voodoo guy...he looks great with his skull staffs! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Totally awesome - thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Sylvia said...

Amazing little voodo guy, love those pins.

Sylv xx

Kay Wallace said...

Love your cute voodoo doll, complete with pins! What a wicked toy, Gail, but so full of fun at the same time! I think he (or the pins) may have gotten lost on a busy background, so this is perfect!

Gabrielle said...

Love this project - very haunting! Thanks for joining in with our Spooky Country View Crafts Challenge!