Thursday 28 November 2013

Wonderful Tree

Hello and welcome.  Just a quick post for a card I made for the final challenge at Joan's Garden.  Joan is retiring and Terri is taking over so this is Joan's final challenge.  I wish you a happy retirement Joan and thank you for the wonderful challenges and your generousity.

 
I used a base card I bought with this lovely round window detail.  It reminded me of a port hole and I did think about doing an underwater scene but as you see........  I've used Distress Inks Salty Ocean, Pine Needles and Mowed Lawn.  The window is backed with some patterned paper from Tilda.  The tree is Memory Box Tree of Wonder cut from gold mirror card.

Joining the fun at
Joan's Garden - window, tree, any colours
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  See you soon.  

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Very creative! I love how you circled the tree with your window. Great colors. Thank you for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Heather said...

A lovely card, I love your design and stunning colours, your beautiful die cut tree is stunning!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Sylvia said...

Great scene created with the window and the tree, gorgeous card.

Sylv xx