Saturday 22 February 2014

Ways With Cuties

Hello.  Welcome.  I should be getting ready to go out but just wanted to quickly share this card with you.  Cheery Lynn are looking for a shaped card so I went with an irregular octagon.


I cut my card base then added a border cut from Tilda Autumn Lilac paper stack using Cheery Lynn Cuties 2.  Then some lace.  I added Cheery Lynn Barbed Wire die cuts in gold.  Love these.  I cut Cheery Lynn Love You More heart, embossed the center and added some red glitter highlights.  The Cheery Lynn Ship's Compass was cut 5 times in black then once in gold and layered to give a nice dimensional embellishment.  The stamp is Kort og Godt, I think it's called Bare Foot, stamped on card I coloured with distress inks and paint splats.  I used the Cuties 2 die to make my flowers and the leaf and pearls are from Storyteller.  I also added a small piece of pink organza to the bouquet.  

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 120 - Shaped Card
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team February 2014 Challenge - Use Distress
Kort o Mania Udfordring 102 - Punch eller Dies
Papirdokkene Utfordring 56 - 1-2-3
Storyteller Utfordring 10 - Dies Eller Diecuts

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great evening.

6 comments:

shulsart said...

Very artsy card, Iona, what a great combination of dies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Amy Voorthuis said...

Your card is very very cute!! LOVE the colors and your flowers look super pretty thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs andgood luck xox Amy ;-)

Kay Wallace said...

This card is so full of interest, dimension, texture and detail, yet allows that sweet image to command center stage. Not easy to accomplish that, Gail, but you did! Way to go!

craftytrog said...

Your card is beautiful Gail! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

Eva Marie said...

lovely card ♥
Thanks for playing at papirdokkene
xx

Karina Bunkenborg said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours! Thank you for joining us at Kort o mania!