Friday 4 July 2014

Late, Early, Always Time For Cupcakes

Hello.  Welcome.  The mojo is with me.  Just need to find the time!  Can you believe it's July already??  Happy Independence Day to my US friends.  Hope you are partying.  Bigtime. 

Over at Joan's Touch Joan wants to see pink, green and white, a circle and flowers.  Yesterday I had a mail from my sister which included a pack of 80's Glam Sharpies.  One was called Jellie Pink and I thought that would be a fun colour for hair.  Last weeks challenge at The Greeting Farm was to case a designer and I liked this card by Marcy but got all discombobulated with time zones and well, time in general.  But it's a cute card so I decided to use it as a sketch.



I used a white card that came with hearts embossed on it.   Sorry about the shadow on the photo.  The glossy silver outlined flowers were giving me glare problems.  I cut a round aperture using Sizzix circle die and backed it with paper from Docrafts Shop til you Drop range.  Double Cupcake Anya from The Greeting Farm was stamped and coloured with Sharpies.  I also added Wink of Stella to the butterfly and cupcake frosting but I don't think that's showing.  The flowers are Papermania stickers from the Fun Cats sheet


I cut the corners using shaped scissors and added a ribbon and another of the flower stickers.  The aperture has been tinted with VersaMagic Pink Petunia and Perfect Plumeria and I added 3 green rhinestones to the butterfly

Joining the fun at

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you are having a great day.  Hugs

9 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

So cute! Love all the pinks and the embossed card!

Nancy Hill said...

Very cute and great job coloring it. Love the embossing folder with the hearts.

Kay Wallace said...

Love the pink/green color combo, and your image is just delightful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Blankina said...

Great that you could join Loves Rubberstamps with this pretty TFG card , thanks for leaving a comment on the Sunday hop post on my blog too,
Hugs Blankina

Indah Permata Sari said...

This is such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

Marcy said...

This is so adorable Gail! Thanks so much for casing me! Love that heart embossed background and the flowers you added with cute Anya! So happy you were able to play along with the challenge over at Love Rubbertamps this week too! :)

Joan Fricker said...

Gail, cute card and great coloring. I love the design too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Anke said...

Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs Anke