Monday 25 August 2014

Witch Head

Hello.  Welcome.  A special big hello to Gaylynn and Angie who have taken the plunge and joined my happy little following.  So glad to have you along.  Big hugs to all my followers and everyone who takes the time to leave a comment.  I really do appreciate your support.  

I popped over to Simon Says Stamp this morning to check on the new monday theme and oh gosh, it's Witch Kraft.  Count me in.  I love Halloween.  The colours are so delicious, and so are the pumpkins LOL.  Mine is growing nicely.  Hoping for a giant one to be star of the harvest party.  Anyway, my brain cell threw out a number of ideas.  Here's one



I cut my kraft ATC using Sizzix ATC and corners die and embossed with Sizzix Notebook embossing folder.  I added a touch of VersaMagic Tea Leaves and Hint of Pesto around the edge.  The letters are cut from Prima Harlequin patterned paper.  I stamped and fussy cut Stampers Anonymous Retro Halloween Witch and coloured with Promarkers and Wink of Stella.  A holographic confetti star and she's all ready for a new school year.  

Bwahahahahahaha

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 120 - Back to School
Papertake Weekly - To Die For
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Back to School 

Thanks for your visit.  Hope the week is off to a great start.  Hugs

3 comments:

Nikki W said...

Hahahaha a witch for the head teacher, great take on the 'back to school' theme. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

Teresa Kline said...

hi Gail! super cute card, so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Emma Williams said...

Lol! I think we all had a head teacher that probably fit that category! Very cool project and thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)