Thursday 24 September 2015

Get Well Soon......or else. Love From Nurse Frazzled

Hello.  Welcome.  I'm not going to apologize for this.  It's a very dark time at the moment.  They say there will be a full moon soon, but right now I am looking for a light in the darkness.  Maybe tomorrow this won't seem so funny, but tonight it is.  Enjoy



I used Taylored Expressions Spider Web cutting plate (NBUS) with black card, but left all the negatives in place and mounted on a black card base.  I stamped and cut Unity's Frazzled, fussy cut and coloured with sharpies.   I gave her a pair of scissors, which are a metal charm from Korthobby.  They don't come with googly eyes LOL.  I added those myself.  Then I added my favourite sentiment from Unity.

'Anyone can tell you it won't hurt tomorrow
but I'm here to listen while it hurts today'

I thought it would be great to write 'get well soon or else.......' inside.  She looks like the kind of nurse everyone needs.........

Joining the fun at
Korthobby Utfordring - Inspirasjons Bilde  I used the colours and the black boots

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz 

11 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Super fun and what an adorable image that stands out so well with the black background.
Have a fab weekend, Julie x

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the googly eyes added to the scissors!! How clever!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! The spider web background is fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Scrapy Land Blog Challenge!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I lOVE Halloween and this is such a cute card!

Berina RGA said...

nice card!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Beautiful card love it.

Janis said...

I love that you can make an adorable card even during a very dark time. Hugs and prayers that your heart will lighten soon.
I just love the googly eyes on the added scissors.....can't stop chuckling abt a wacky nurse like that coming in the room!!! EEEK! :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

I hope today is brighter, Gail!

heidiscoll said...

It's really cool! Great creation! :) Tomorrow always is a new day.

Donna Ellis said...

What a great card, especially matching that sentiment with the image! Love the use of the negative portions of the TE die! Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope you will join us again! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

Camille Robinson said...

LOVE what you did with her--this is my favorite Unity stamp ever!!

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my!! I love that spider web background and that Frazzled image!! But my favorite part is that great sentiment and the googly eyes on those scissors! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #26!