Wednesday 2 September 2015

Mad Cows and Moro

Hello.  Welcome.  The lovely Deborah posted the August Card Chain Challenge reveal yesterday so I thought I'd share the card I sent to Cat in Maryland


Hey look it's the crazy Clarabell cow from Cheery Lynn again.  Gotta love the hair ROFL.  These dies are such fun.  I used the CCC sketch and paper pieced my die.  The background is patterned paper.  I added sequins to give a little bling and dimension and hope they survived the rigors of travel.

If you don't know about the Card Chain Challenge WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???!!!!  Basically you sign up to make a card and send it to the person above you on the list.  The person below you on the list sends you a card.  Easy.  Fun.  And, don't tell everybody, but  Deborah has also lined up some fab sponsors, so if your card arrives by the end of the month you could also win an awesome prize!!!

If you would like to sign up the September linky is still open HERE.

You should definitely go and check out the REVEAL.  It's amazing.   You will be able to see the lovely card I got from Greta this month.  Thanks Greta.  Hugz

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappehjertet Utfordring 13 - Alt Lov med Dies
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Animal

4 comments:

shulsart said...

Gail, this is adorable, I love how you have colored up the cow, she is just darling. It is fun to see the cards you create with your Cheery Lynn Word Animals. Thanks for sharing.

Crea Astrid said...

What a fun and cheerful cow. Beautiful with the letters in it.

Hugs, Astrid.

Becca Cruger said...

Hahaha - this cow... I'm sure Cat got a huge grin out of this one. :) I know I did.

Jane said...

What a fun card!! Can't help but smile! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x