Tuesday 1 September 2015

Ooh Look, That's Mine

Hello.  Welcome.  A few weeks ago Maria from the Stamplorations team contacted me to ask if they could CASE my Penny the Pig tag for the Stamplorations CASE Playground.  What, my tag??  Ooh, yes, that would be lovely fun.  Can't wait to see what the DT do with my idea. 


Here's the tag that is up for CASEing


So then Maria says, 'would you like too CASE your own tag?'   OK, I say, little knowing that that would be quite a challenge.  I mean, I really like this tag, and Penny is a very strong element.  But after some thinking I decided to keep the colour, the words, the sequins and retro circles stencil and make a one layer tag with birds



I liked the design, but I was feeling blue, so I decided to make this as well



Love those birds (Stamplorations Some Birds stencil) and my inky smudges look a little cloud-like, maybe??  



Thanks to Stamplorations for having me as a guest.  Can't wait to see what the DT and you are inspired to make.  I'm off to the CASE playground to see.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Animals 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

You did a great job! Jo x

shirley-bee said...

I enjoyed CASEing your fun Penny Pig tag, and I love your pink and blue CASEs! Great to have you as our CASEplorations guest :)

Lizzy Hill said...

How wonderful.....interesting casing your own creation! You did an awesome job!!!

Jane said...

Just love that piggy!! Congratulations on being a guest designer. Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Deepti said...

I was so happy to see your tag that I had to CASE it :) I like your own CASE too !! Fab inking :)