Thursday 3 September 2015

Sometimes Big Boys Cry

Hello.  Welcome.  I've been playing with a fun tutorial making camo that I saw over at Marks Finest Papers blog. 



I made the camo background using various Colourbox inks



I cut it into pieces and layered on a black base card. 



I stamped and embossed the Tiger from Marks Finest Papers Tiger set on patterned paper and fussy cut.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.  


'Anyone can tell you it won't hurt tomorrow
but I'm here to listen while it hurts today'

Love that.  

Joining the fun at

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

You never cease to surprise and amaze me , this is beautiful Thank you for sharing at MFP SFF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis DT

Pat said...

You did an awesome job. Thanks for trying my tutorial,

Cathrine Sandvik said...

Really cool card! Thank you for joining Ett Trykks challenge :-) Hugs from Cathrine

Vickie Y said...

Love the camo and the way you cut it to showcase the image. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I adore the colorful background that you created! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Colorful” Challenge!

Jane said...

Wow, fabulous background, perfect for the image.Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x