Saturday 13 February 2016

Just Send Chocolates

Hello.  Welcome.  If you are looking for the blog hop go HERE

I actually wanted a sentiment that read 'loves me, loves me not.....' but of course, I don't have that.  Does anyone make one?  Does anyone want to make one.  This bear just looked a bit like he was comfort eating. 



I used Gruffies Beartastic Day, coloured with distress inks and added a heart to the lid of the box.  Loves me...... loves me not.......   Or how about Dear Valentine, thanks for the chocolates...........

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
HMFMC#212 - Love is all Around
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - One Layer
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Something New new stamp
CASology Week 184 - Valentine
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 2 - Glede 

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Virginia L. said...

This is so sweet! Lovely one layer indeed! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “One Layer” Challenge!

Christine said...

Hi I on a this cut gruffie is sure enjoying those chocs, cute image.
Thanks for sharing with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge hope to see you again,.

Smiles Christine xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Chocolates ALWAYS make things better....there's a great quote, too:) GORGEOUS card. Super adore!!!

D.Ann C said...

That WOULD be a perfect sentiment for this cutie!! (You should run it by Angela at Unity Stamp Co.!)

Unknown said...

Love this sweet card. I think that sentiment would've been perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy ​♥

Kay Wallace said...

This is adorable, Gail, but, coupled with your wish for a "he loves me, he loves me not" stamp, it is actually hilarious! Made me get a big smile on my face, for sure!

Sue said...

I love the Gruffies, and your CAS style card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Hannelie said...

Hahaha that is me after Valentine's day!
So sweet!
Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Heather said...

An adorable card, love the cute greedy Graffie, lovely colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us to both Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and House Mouse & Friends Challenges.