Friday 8 April 2016

Mr Mojo Says Do That Again

Hello.  Welcome.  Gosh, did you go somewhere???   Mr Mojo says, well, since you got all that stuff out and look at that ink still on that stamp.......   It's the same but different.  I like this.  Like she's walking through a rainbow.......


I did a second generation stamp of Unity's Harmony Girl.  For stamping newbies that basically means I didn't reink my stamp so the impression is much paler.  I wanted her a bit in the background for this version.  Then I stamped the sentiment that comes with her and coloured a kinda rainbow using the colours from the inspiration photo


Thanks for dropping by.  Might go back down to my crafty cave and see if Mr Mojo is still hanging around.......   Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 14 - CAS and Rain

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card. Love the rainbow! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

Sylvia said...

Love both interpretations of the photo challenge, beautiful muted colours on this one.

Sylv xx

Kay Wallace said...

I love second generation stamping, Gail, and it works perfectly here. Very creative how you interpreted the color challenge!! Bravo!