Wednesday 27 July 2016

Mrs Santa's Sunday Best

Hello.  Welcome. Feeling the jingle again. 


This is Unity's Santa Baby coloured with promarkers and glitter glue.  The sentiment is from Country Christmas Snowman.  I used two Cheery Lynn Snowflakes 2 in white on the base card.  


Decided to try it in blue as well.   That's actually a very traditional colour for scandanavian christmas.  


So what do you think?  Red or blue?  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 234 - Christmas in July
Rudolph Days Challenge - July
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Christmas in July 
I Love Promarkers Challenge 314 - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 

9 comments:

Pat said...

I love both the blue and the red version equally Gail and the white glitter glue looks great for the fur edgings. Those large snowflakes added to the background are really pretty too. Thank you for joining us for the July Rudolph Days Challenge. x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Your cards definitely jingle! I'm for the red one ....

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous cards love the embossing . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

scrappymo! said...

Both coloured versions are lovely. Cute image and I am loving that sumptions snowflake embossing folder!
Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

KandA said...

Super Rudolph Day cards, Great design with the snowflakes and I love both colours xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love both versions Gail, super cards.

Sue xx

Debbie's Time Out said...

Beautiful cards. So nice in both colors. Love the embossed look. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

This is such a sweet card and great addition to our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs! Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio