Thursday 21 July 2016

Works Well to a Deadline

Hello.  Welcome.   I have been looking at the Camp Create posts over at MFT and have decided to finally get my craft on.  There are actually 5 post but I am finding they work very well together.  I decided to have a go at the masking challenge using this cute Unity stamp.  



This is Unity My Main Squeeze.  I stamped the girl, masked and then, inspired by the background bonanza video, used the heart group to stamp the background with VersaMagic Red Gold ink.  Then I masked the top of the card and did a colourwash with Tea Dye distress ink.  I used the same colour for the bear and her hair and Picked Raspberry for her clothes.  I cut the panel with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die and mounted on a raspberry pink panel.  

Thanks for dropping by.   Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Camp Create 2016 - Magnificent Masking
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday June 2016 
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 38 - Alt Er Lov 
Hjerteboden Juli/August - Alt Er Lov 

8 comments:

Katie said...

Lovely card

Christine Kiehl said...

This is just so sweet! Glad you got your Unity on!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fantastic! Love how the masking creates such a cute 'scene' :):)

Jeanett said...

Lovely card:)
Thanks for joining us at Hjerteboden.
DT-Jeanett

Karin Lovise said...

This card looks so cute! Thank you for joining hobbygarasjen.no's challenge! Love Karin Lovise Hobbygarasjen.no

Gracielalife Design - by Graciela said...

cute card, thanks for play along with us at card and scrap.
DT Graciela

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

How cute!! Thank you for joining Hjerteboden Challenge!
Hugs, DT-Anita ♥

BlackLissi said...

So cute! <3 Love your colloring stamp and all of hearts!!
Thanks for joining us at Hjerteboden.
DT Maria