Wednesday 24 August 2016

A Surprising Outcome

Hello.  Welcome.  I have been wanting to try the Double Diagonal Pocket Card tutorial over at MFP, so here it is.  I thought I was making a birthday card for a boy but turned out to be a christmas card with hidden potential.........



Definitely christmas!!  Kinda cute.  Love the little santa and gingerbread man peeking over the top.



I stamped on my tags and added a extra little pocket so gingerbread man is holding a giftcard.  Quite a fun design and quite easy once I got my head around it.  My best tip is to not use a paper with text or directional design cos some of it will end up upside down LOL. All stamps are MFP - Dear Santa and Holiday Tags sets.  I cut my tags using Taylored Expressions Tags Stacklets 1 dies.  Inks - Archival and Distress

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 34 - Saturday Challenge 
Scrapy Land Challenge 48 - Use an Image 
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Blue 
Amusing Challenge 35 - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More August Challenge -AG with Stamps

7 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I LOVE your card!! What a great idea for a gift card holder!! Your tags are perfect! I really love your take on this tutorial!! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.
Hugs

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

Ravengirl said...

Love the non-traditional colors for your Christmas card. I thought this design made perfect sense for a gift card holder too!

Shirley said...

A lovely pocket card with cute tags. Love the little gingerbread man.
Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again next month.

Shirley

Samra said...

Thank you for joining Scrapy Land challenge with this adorable make!
Samra DT
Paper Talk with Samra

brenda said...

A super bright and cheery creation Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and tags.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts August challenge and good luck x Susan x