Wednesday 24 August 2016

Best Boots

Hello.  Welcome.  Sometimes it's fun to just play.  I was feeling the need for some brights and Curious Corrin was just hanging around........



I made a big tag.  Usually Corrin loses her legs but I decided to go large and get her best boots on.  My background is neon paper and the strange black thing is a die cut negative scrap.  It is the result of cutting two Memory Box Loop Borders.  The letters are Rubber Dance Alphabet Uno and the mound she is standing on is the large heart from Rubber Dance Arty Hearty set.  



I paper pieced Corrin.  Layers on layers.  Then I added some metal feathers from Korthobby and attached them using tiny flower brads.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Korthobby August Utfordring - Alt Er Lov 
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge-Blue
Scrapy Land Challenge 48 - Use an Image
Stamping Sensations August Challenge -Anything Goes

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Love your bright & bold bookmark. I have a stamp candy on my blog which you are welcome to join.

Merete/Scrappeguri said...

Stilig tag! Så fint det ble med smykke av metallfjærene, takk for at du deltar inne hos oss i Korthobby!
Merete

Torill said...

Tøff tag med et stilig metallsmykke! Takk for bidrag i vår utfordring hos Korthobby !
Torill

Kay Wallace said...

Corrin is really stylin' here, my friend! Great color choices, I might add. I especially like that the ribbon has been moved to the side and mimics Corrin's golden locks! One very creative tag!!

Dora said...

Great that using of bright colours. Beautiful tag.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lisenblogg said...

Så fint og artig kort! Takk for ditt fine bidrag til Korthobby sin utfordring denne måneden!
Elisabeth

Gunn said...

Stilig og fargerik tag. Kul detalj med fjær kjede. Takk for at du deltok i Hjerteboden sin utfordring. Klem DT-Gunn