Friday 19 August 2016

Mellow Yellow

Hello.  Welcome.  Yeah!!  I am a happy camper cos I have managed all MFT Camp Create challenges.  Here's a simple card to finish my camp with some Divine Dry Embossing.



The challenge is to emboss with a die instead of cutting and I have used Memory Box Flower Vine Border die to emboss the detail at the top and bottom of my yellow card base.  The space in the middle was just crying out for a big, beautiful sentiment so I stamped this one from Rubber Dance Something Wonderful set.  I think that is something we can all dream of..........

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Camp Create 3 - Divine Dry Embossing
Memory Box Challenge 15 - Yellow
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make For The Border
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 144 - Uten Bilde
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 39 - Bruk Dies



6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Way to go getting in all of the MFT challenges - I only managed 3 which is better than the one I got last time that had a camp! This looks so cool! I really want to try it! I'm eventually going to try all of these techniques!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Love the look of the dry embossed die. I must try that!
Thanks for using my wonderful stamp ♥ I do believe that if we expect wonderful things to happen, they will. It's a matter perceiving, isn't it? :)

Kreativelena said...

So simple and so true. Loving this card and its saying :-)
Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

What a good idee to use dies like that. Lovely.
Thanks for playing with us at Hobbygarasjen.no
DT Jorunn Elin

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful embossed card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Karen Elise said...

What a simple, beautiful card! I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb!
:) DT Karen Elise