Wednesday 28 September 2016

Pop Up Ghosts

Click here for the October Card Chain Challenge sign up 

Hello.  Welcome.  Soon it's my favourite time of the year.  I love Halloween.  Not so much the gory goop, but pumpkins and witches, purple, orange and green and all things edible.  Jelly bats anyone??  So I decided to make a fun mini card as a party invite using the pop up tutorial at MFP.  Marilynn did a variation on her blog today so I may have to make another one of these........



Here's the front of the card.  I cut my base with Stamplorations Crazy stiched rectangle die and folded it in half.  The party is a sizzix diecut.  The ghost and bat are from MFP Halloween Selections stamp set, stamped and fussy cut.  I stamped the bat on black card and embossed with white powder. 



Tah dah!  Pop up ghosts.  I've left a space on the rhs to add the important when and where details.  Like this.  Those bats are so cute.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Pop Up Card Tutorial
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Powder Power
Happy Little Stampers - AG With Dies
Inky Chicks Challenge 73 - Animals
DRS Designs Challenge 245 - Trick or Treat 

5 comments:

MariLynn said...

OOh how cute is this. I love how your pop up turned out. Thanks for playing along with my tutorial!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Great little pop-up!! My fave Halloween colors too! Thanks for joining in the MFP Blog Hop Tutorial!
hugs

Catherine said...

What a cute card! Love the pop up and cute images. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute Halloween card - just adorable! Thanks Gail, for playing with us at HLS!

Veronique said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique