Monday 5 September 2016

Squawwk!!

Hello.  Welcome.  I am having a blast with some new Poppystamp dies.  Psst, these were on sale at the Poppystamps.com and may still be........  Gotta love a bargain and a great die.



I think this one is called Hello Background LOL.  I've embossed it on a pink card panel and then smeared it all over with Versamark Red Rocket Gold ink.   I cut the large hello in black and red and layered them with a slight offset to give me a shadow.  The bird is Whimsical Flora from Lost Coast Stamps coloured with sharpies and Worn Lipstick distress ink.  Love it.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 24 - So Boss 
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 28 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday August 2016 

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What a cool card! That is one crazy bird - he sure makes me giggle!

pam said...

Fabulous Hello card, great background and cute bird.
Thanks for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your terrific background idea and this adorable bird! Thanks so much for joining us over at Poppystamps!

Sari / Granne said...

Always awesome to see these birds and love the pink details. Thank you for joining Lost Coast Portal to creativity "Anything goes" -challenge, hope to see you soon again.