Sunday 11 December 2016

Big Is Beautiful

Hello.  Welcome.  Don't you just love technology??!!!   The last couple of days my laptop hasn't wanted to connect to the internet.  I was starting to get to the 'throw it through the window' stage, but luckily my man managed to talk some sense into it.  So I'm back!!  

When I get a new stamp I tend to do the most simple thing I can with it.  I stamp it.  You get a good look at the image and I am definitely much more a keep it simple sort of gal.  So Anastasia (She Believes) arrived from Unity.  This is the stamp I chose as my GIU freebie.  Oh my goodness.  She's big.   She's beautiful.  So, I did this.... 



I stamped her on kraft and embossed with white powder.  Then I added a white mat and a red card base.  I love this.  Until I did this........


Oh my, now she really rocks!!  Red embossed on kraft with a red mat on a white card base.  I might break my aversion to making the same card many times.  So many situations this will be perfect for.  She is so cool.  



I still like the white, but the red is just fab.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Anastasia is joining the fun at 
Unity Challenge - White, Red and Kraft 
Fashionable Stamping Challenges #118 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

brenda said...

An superb piece of artwork and so much lovely texture, thank so much for sharing our lovely creation with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.


Caro´s kreative Welt said...

This ist great. The stamp ist nice and you have used it super.
Thanks for sharing at FSC.
Greeting Carola