Friday 17 February 2017

That's More Like It

Hello.  Welcome.  I work very well to a deadline, usually right on it.  So a belated birthday card is definitely something to have in my stash.  



I went with the Repeat Impressions colours again.  Loving the blues and pinks.  Blue base card.  I stamped my panel with Repeat Impressions Tswana Pattern (thanks Patti J.) and Dare 2 B Artzy Midnight Blue ink and cut it with Stamplorations Crazy Double Stitched Rectangle die.  I stamped Crafty Individuals Party Puffin on pale purple patterned paper and fussy cut him.  Then I added the Stamplorations Oh Frap! die cut.  I cut it from blue card and used a thin black pen to outline the letters in a wonky sort of way and then mounted it on a piece of pink card and fussy cut a shadow.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Repeat Impressions Inspiration Palette Challenge - F1517
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use Your Favourite Tool Big Shot, #1 favourite tool LOL
Time Out Challenge 77 the colours, the triangle house roofs and also those pink framed clouds inspired my sentiment
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
Stamplorations Cutplorations February Challenge blue and pink and lines and letters







7 comments:

Heather said...

Interesting take on our challenge, but the colors are definitely there! You have been very busy already this week, huh?! That background is fabulous, and belated birthday cards are definitely something I should keep in my stash! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, I love the puffin and your funky colour combo, Jo x

Barbara said...

Super original color palette! background creates a lovely contrast with your stamped image! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

sandie said...

this is really fun and I love the mix of colours. Thanks for joining Time Out

Anita in France said...

What a fun and funky take on our inspiration wall, Gail ... such a cool graphic background ... and a fabulous cute puffin! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love this! So wonky and true to life.

Kim M said...

What a cool and unique card! Love that puffin! Thanks so much for joining us over at CUTplorations! 😊