Monday, 10 July 2017

Aquaphile

Hello.  Welcome.  The challenges are back at PaperArtsy.  I used to be a regular but last year I think I only managed one.  So they are kicking off with a colour challenge.  Aqua.  Well any shade of blue is a friend of mine.  And then today I found a new place to play and they want dots and or stripes so that sounds like a plan......


There was a lovely bird card in shades of aqua on the PaperArtsy blog so I decided to do a bit of tone on tone.  I stamped with two Hero Arts stamps, Pop Dots and Stripes Pattern, with Mermaid Lagoon distress ink on an aqua card base.  I cut another piece of aqua card using a stitched die and smeared it with the same ink.  Then I cut the ice cream using Sizzix dies.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

9 comments:

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.