Saturday, 12 August 2017

Recipe To Try

Hello.  Welcome.  So here's my second card for Muse Christmas Visions Challenge.  Cornelia made 4 cards to inspire this month and this was actually the one I was a little stumped on.  Then I remembered I had bought a stamp from Panduro with a gingerbread recipe and it all came together like this


I used a kraft card base and stamped and embossed the gingerbread recipe with black powder.  Oh yeah, it's in Norwegian, but I'm sure you can work it out.  I stamped, embossed and fussy cut MFP gingerbread man and then added some washi tape that I thought suited.  Then I had a space at the top left I didn't like so I went hunting for some Xmas dingsen that would suit.  



Isn't that just so cute!!  Another Panduro stamp.  I put two strips of the washi on a piece of card and stamped and embossed the stamp and trimmed around the edges.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Child

3 comments:

  1. Cool card and love that stamp. I think you already are a follower and you comment enough to enter the candy.xxx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas card, Gail. I too love the gingerbread stamp and the little squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely traditional holiday card, the Washi tape is perfect finishing touch.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.