Tuesday 12 September 2017

Frog Juice

Hello.  Welcome.  Last evening I was trying to do a few things and get a bit ahead, but ended up with lots of starts, none of which I was totally happy with.  So I decided to go and do nothing instead.  Then, this morning, when I looked at my desk, I though hmmmm, maybe that ain't so bad afterall......... 


I'm playing with VLVS stamps and keeping it CAS.  I thought this frog, clutching his bottle of wine, fitted perfectly with the 'Is it wine o'clock yet?' sentiment.  Inside I stamped a partially masked xmas sentiment which now reads 'A merry wish for lots of happiness'.  That seemed perfect.  My man likes wine, so this will work for him.  

Frog and sentiment stamped with black archival and coloured with ink joy and neon pens.  Background a weak stripey wash of Pumice Stone and Stormy Sky distress inks.  Frog panel cut using Sizzix TH double stitched rectangle die.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
 


 

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Craft-E-Place said...

Fun card, super image, great sentiment! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
Elaine

Michelle N. said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

Jane said...

That's a fun and freaky creature and great sentiment too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Arlene said...

This is such fun. Love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Tracie Pond said...

Haha....now that is a fun creation!! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! That little guy makes me smile!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Corrie Herriman said...

How fun ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS !
Corrie x

Cheetarah said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining the VLVS! challenge this month :) xo Cheetarah