Sunday 24 September 2017

He Is Still Big

Hello.  Welcome.  Having a bit of a CAS blitz inspired by CASology's BIG.  To be big, maybe you just have to be looked at by someone smaller.  The cue card made me think of this lovely stamp by Unity - First Love, First Hero.  I always thought my dad was so big when I was small.  Now I am growed, he's still big in my heart and in my thoughts.  


I stamped the image and masked it.  Then I added Stormy Sky distress ink to a long acrylic block, wiped away a section, spritzed it with water and stamped the colour onto the card.  The DAD is stamped using letters from Carmen's Veranda's Zen Dream stamp.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 267 - Big
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge
Stamplorations Summer CAS Challenge
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge



 

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Gail, this card is so sentimental and meaningful, I really admire it! Beautiful layout and masking, great way to keep the image color-free while adding color to the background. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Kylie said...

Wonderful technique. I love the acrylic block technique. Gorgeous image! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Hannelie said...

How true is your statement! BIG is just such a relative concept!
Your card is really beautiful! LOVE the blue background and uncolored image.
Thanks for joining us at Casology !