Wednesday 6 September 2017

Into The Future in a Pink Cadillac

Hello.  Welcome.  Taylored Expressions are celebrating their 9th anniversary with a fun sketch challenge.  I decided this was a great opotunity to make a wedding card for my pink loving friend.  


Isn't that just such a cute image!!!  I used Taylored Expressions Lifetime of Love set 4 for the happy couple in the car and the sentiment.  

Just wanted to share this gorgeous die cut, which got mostly covered up as my card came together.  This is Taylored Expressions Southwest Cutting plate, cut from silver glitter card and mounted on a pink card base. 


I used Taylored Expressions Tag Stacklet 1 set to cut a tag from white card and music printed vellum.   I stamped one of the sentiments from the Lifetime of Love set on the white tag so it shows through a gap in the printed vellum.  The main image was stamped and cut out using a Sizzix circle die.  I coloured with distress inks and added some glitter tape to the tag top and sides of the circle panel.  I also cut some tiny hearts from the glitter tape and scattered them down the side of the card.  

This was such a fun card to make.  I am sure I will be using this sketch again and I'm all set when the wedding comes around in the spring.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

The happy couple are joining the fun at


4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the silver glittery die cut you used on your wedding card front! Cute image too! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog with your lovely card!

sarascloset said...

How beautiful that die cut is! So happy you shared that shot! but your image is gorgeous and you have colored it perfectly! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us at Scrapy Land! Hugs!

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Nice an glittery background and so cute car in front
Thanks for playing with us at Hobbygarasjen
DT Jorunn Elin

Jannie said...

A very nice weddingcard! That silver is very chic.

Thank you so much for joining us at the “Anything Goes” challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie