Tuesday 5 September 2017

Riot Of Colour

Hello.  Welcome.  I've coloured another of the Stamplorations Bloomtangled samplers.  This time I just grabbed some sharpies and then switched to distress inks.  Any bright colour fitted the bill.  Then I cut the piece in half and mounted it on a black card base.

I really liked that just as it was.  

But I decided to add a black die cut of Stamplorations three birds and I like that as well.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Bloomtangled Linky Party

De-Egel Challenge 41 - B blooms, blue, black, birds

4 comments:

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

Super that you join our '41 Character B' Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Challengeblog De Egel}
{Hobbywinkel De Egel}

Erica ♥ said...


Woww your card is zo nice,
al the flowers and rich colours, beautiful ☺
Thanks for joining our "Character B" Challenge at De Egel !
Hugs Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}
{DT De Egel}

Darnell said...

This was beautifully and boldly colored, Gail! I'm wowed and I do love it with the silhouette birdies!! Hugs, Darnell

Jannie said...

It looks like a window now! Love the addition of the three birds!

Thank you so much for joining us at the "Anything Goes" challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie