Friday 29 September 2017

Strawberry Milkshake

Hello.  Welcome.

I cut my tags using Sizzix tag dies.  For the base tag I used a piece of white card that had come with a shirt and covered it with patterned paper.  I edged both tags with chalk ink.  I cut Gummiapan star die into the top tag and pieced it in two different colours.  The image is from Unity Warmth of Winter kit, stamped, fussy cut and a little touch of Worn Lipstick distress ink on her face and the heart.  I cut the Stamplorations die sentiment from hot pink glitter card, added a pink star brad and some funky wool.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #339 - Fall/Winter Holidays
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge 
Cut It Up Challenge 131 - Change is Good - recycled packaging for my base tag
Papirlosjen Utfordring September - Mixed Media  
Scrapy Land Challenge 74 

5 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous Christmas tag - loving the purple! Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a fabulous use of that cardboard! You sure turned a sow's ear into a silk purse with this beautiful tag. I love how you showcased the gorgeous Unity stamp with just a hint of color.

Thanks for joining us for our Change is Good! challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the colors and the image!! I love the design!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SirisKort said...

Herlig kort og lekre farger.
Takk for at du deltar hos Papirlosjen denne gangen.
Siri DT

BożenA said...

Very cool tag. Thank you for joining our HLS Xmas challenge.
BożenA DT HLS