Saturday 30 September 2017

Tag Pegasus

Hello.  Welcome.  Sometimes life throws you curves.  Some people get more curves than others.  Mayhaps, an uncommon number.  


I stamped and embossed Gorjuss Runaway and coloured with distress inks.  I masked and coloured the background with distress inks.  I used my gold and silver pilot markers to add some splats.
 

I added some metal charms from Korthobby.  I edged with some cream lace and used the same lace for the hanger.  The sentiment is a Unity stamp.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

2 comments:

Merete/Scrappeguri said...

Det var Flott! Tusen takk for at du deltar inne hos Korthobby`s utfordringsblogg!
Merete

7 KIDS said...

beautiful card Gail! I love the Gorjuss girl and the yellow is so fresh and beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store
Hugs Kelly