Wednesday 13 September 2017

Turning Hope to Ho Ho Ho

Hello.  Welcome.  Frank was promised a real Santa hat if he would just pop up and remind all you lovely people that the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Tip Your Hat event ends tomorrow, midnight, one of those american time zone times.  Well, they have so many!!!!!


I stamped Carmen's Veranda Frankenstein and embossed with black powder.  Then I stamped the first two letters of Carmen's Veranda Zen Hope stamp 3 times and embossed with white powder.  I gave the background a watercolour wash using Festive Berries distress ink.  I cut Taylored Expressions die Party Hat from some snippets from the scraps box.  Ho Ho Ho indeed.  So stamp and leave the hat on and hop on over to the Portal and link up your hatty projects before midnight tomorrow.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Frank is joining the fun at
WOW! September Challenge - Resist Technique
Penny Black and More Challenge - Get Ready For Christmas
Papirplaneten Utfordring #21 - Jul i September
Dream In Darkness - Celebrate
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 350 
Mod Squad Challenge - The Heat Is On

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so cute!

Barbara said...

I must say that this card caught my eye, and then I got a chuckle from it. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
Barbara Challenge Host.

Daniela said...

Wow, different Christmas card but great design! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

brenda said...

It's a real fun creation Gail and can't help but make you smile, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 350 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, My daughter loves this, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sari / Granne said...

Frank is looking so festive and cool with his hat. What a fun combination of colors and images ... I can almost here him laughing HO HO HO ... Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness September challenge, I hope to see you back this month.