Tuesday 24 October 2017

Polish Your Cats

Hello.  Welcome.  Tis the season to polish up your cats and join the fun at Her Peaceful Garden.  The 2017 Cat Lovers Hop has started and I am starting my pussy contributions with this 
be-witch-ing boo-ty.  


I used Memory Box Shine stencil and sponged Spiced Marmalade distress ink.  I cut Poppy Stamps Heart Swoosh many times from black card and added them in an ascetically random manner.  I cut an orange heart embossed with Do Crafts Random Confetti embossing folder.  I stamped Curious Cat from Rubber Dance stamps, fussy cut and coloured with Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet distress inks and white gel pen highlights.  Me-OW.  Since it's also the time for all things Boo! I added a hat cut using Cheery Lynn Witches Brew dies. 

Don't forget there are animal challenges over at
 the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity (finishes Oct 25th)
 and Rubber Dance blog (finishes Oct 31st)
So if your cat creations use rubber or clear stamping hop on over and join the fun.  There be prizes!!

You can also get free worldwide shipping at Rubber Dance stamps with the code
GTFreeShip when you spend over €15.  You know you need that cat!! 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
Curious Cat is joining the fun at



26 comments:

Papercrafting Adventures said...

Love the detail on this card and that little hat is adorable! - Jennifer Svare

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulously bold and graphic card (in Halloween colors, no less), Gail! Love your background and the kitty ROCKS! xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com.USA

Bibi Lindahl said...

Awwww! Beautiful and adorable!! ♥

Becca Yahrling said...

haha She has the perfect little witches hat. Darling card!
rebyah1 @ gmail dot com USA

susiestacey said...

A great card love the little hat on your kitty.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Halloween' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Sue D said...

I like the purple and orange together--perfect for the season.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a gorgeous looking kitty. I love that deep purple and the white highlights!

Beverly S. said...

Love your stenciled and inked background on this one. Very eye catching!

Beverly S
theladystamper2000atyahoodotcom USA

D.Ann C said...

Oh, my goodness! All the layers on this gorgeous guy are amazing! In South America, our cat had some skin problem and the medicine they gave us stained his fur this color of purple... he rocked!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love kitties in all colours! Beautiful purple kitty!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your gorgeous color palette! The orange and purple look amazing together and the image of the Halloween cat is awesome!
Take Care!
Michele

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karenladd said...

What a creative design with the stencils, die cuts and beautiful stamp. This is full of Halloween fun and so artsy too.

Christi Conley said...

Beautiful compilation!! So much artsy goodness in one card! I adore everything, but the white gel pen caught my eye - sometimes it IS the little things : ) ~ HUGS!!!
Christi
StampinDiva {at} yahoo {dot} com
USA

Marybeth said...

Wow this looks so neat! Love the witches hat on the kitty! Thanks for joining us in the Poppystamps Challenge

NanaConnie said...

Cats are my favorite animals and purple is my fav color. Do I have to tell you how much I love this? :-D
prfconnie(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Love the color combo on your card! Awesome cat stamp.... and I love her fashionable hat!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom
US

ike said...

Fabulous background for the gorgeous kitty :-) Maybe you will come and join my Cats Only Challenge :-)
Lovely to meet you at the Hop.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous background and the coolest cat ever! I so adore this! xxx
smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com uk

Tee said...

Fun & creative! Gorgeous design! thealteredpaper@gmail USA

Carole J said...

Sensational design and such a jaunty little witch's hat on your kitty cat!

pam said...

Lovely background on your card design, cat looks cute with the hat.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps Challenge blog.
Pam x

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the vibrant colors of your card and the great background.

Janis said...

Oh, just fabulous, Gail!! Loving your awesome cat with the new coat color and pattern...not an orange tabby, it's a purple tangled! :) Wonderful stenciled background, too!

Thanks for joining us in the #CatLoversHop2017!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jeanne J. said...

So many layers of goodness here! Love the kitty!